How do I setup heading using the Litchi app

Reaction score
Let me re-phase this since there is no response, how does the heading affect the orentation of the drone when setting up waypoints using the litchi app.

Last edited:
When flying Litchi missions, the direction the camera is pointed can be independent of the direction of flight (the heading). Using the MissionHub website, you program a mission by clicking on waypoints. At each waypoint, you can select the direction the camera is facing, either by manually setting a compass heading or pointing at a points of interest, created on the map by right-clicking on a spot. You can fine-tune the position of waypoints and points of interest, and the app calculates the flight path and the camera direction.

Really not sure what you are asking.
"how does the heading affect the orentation of the drone when setting up waypoints"
My answer to this would be the heading is the orientation of the drone. The camera doesn't turn, the drone doesn't care which way it is flying.

Rod

Thanks for the responses, but with a little research and programming waypoints using Litchi I got it figured out.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72