Houston P2V+ Owners

Reaction score
Hello,
Are there any Phantom II Vision+ Owners who are "P2V+ Technically Efficient :ugeek: " living in the Houston area or within 100 Mile radius who are interested in making some money?[/b] I have a P2V+ that IMO is having a firmware issue. So if you live in this area & are "Technically Efficient" with the use of the operating system for this platform & can offer some assistance....PLEASE CONTACT ME using info below. I'm MORE THAN HAPPY TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!! I can come to your location at anytime/anyday ...I'm retired so you set the date/time for whatever works best...

Appreciatively ,

Moose

Moose said:
Hello,
Are there any Phantom II Vision+ Owners who are "P2V+ Technically Efficient :ugeek: " living in the Houston area or within 100 Mile radius who are interested in making some money?[/b] I have a P2V+ that IMO is having a firmware issue. So if you live in this area & are "Technically Efficient" with the use of the operating system for this platform & can offer some assistance....PLEASE CONTACT ME using info below. I'm MORE THAN HAPPY TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

GOTTA LUV THIS SITE!!! Five minutes after I posted this message I received a PM from a member that is not only "Technically Efficient" with the P2V+, but lives a few miles from my home & is going to help me tomorrow! And as a BONUS he is a Stand-up Class Act!! {respect~RichWest~respect:TY!!!}
I have lost count how many times this site has helped me in this manner! I value this site as a valuable tool that consistently improves on a daily/hourly/ BY THE MINUTE BASIS! When I am asked about how to get into this hobby I hand them a Biz card that I had made up on my printer showing 3 URL Addresses "DJI's website-"DDM-Daves Discount Motors" & "PhantomPilots"

Thank You http://www.PhantomPilots.com

MOOSE

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl