Hit return home it landed and crashed

I see that you JOINED THIS FORUM March 9th 2018 < Your comments are just on the edge of being TROLL like , Almost nasty , you know what I mean.

Despite this : I do like the idea of Comparing them side by side .

So thanks for the idea for more BANK , as we never really felt the need for such a blatant display of stupidity ,but seeing your past posts, I will feel better knowing
we are going to bank from your idea...

So thanks for the Trolling and being Nasty that was added plus./

But that video was hazy, but I like this one, this one put us on the map. enjoy until the next one.

Phantomrain.org Approved Vendor:

I'm a skeptic also , fail to see how this video proves anything nor does it prove a phamton without a suit would fair worse . personally i don't fly in the rain cause i don't want to get wet and see no real need to fly in the rain . but to each there own .

I'm a skeptic also , fail to see how this video proves anything nor does it prove a phamton without a suit would fair worse . personally i don't fly in the rain cause i don't want to get wet and see no real need to fly in the rain . but to each there own .
Indeed. Hovering for 26 minutes in pouring rain is also far different than flying at 30mph in the rain. The battery protection claim was also not clearly proven, as the battery insertions with the "suit" on were the way it should have been inserted in the first place, with no "suit"--- very firmly snapped in, using a thumb on each side simultaneously, like firmly inserting a clip into a gun, instead of limply inserting it with one hand, which only engages the top battery clip. Not much to film in the rain anyway-- Bad lighting, poor visibility with rain obscuring the view and fogging up the lens, and leaving blurry rain drops on it. Been there unintentionally, and the even the perfect wet suit won't change the results of rain on the front lens filter, nor improve the lighting, or the visibility. :cool:

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94