high altitude pics

DJI_0006.jpg

Hey, guys post your highest altitude pics. I wanna see pics of what you guys are getting these things up too.These pics are the highest I've been so far I'm still a rookie
upload_2017-1-15_6-54-16.png

...13Oct2016 - no comment...
..wow, no one called me on this.., AGL was approx 380ft, morning Fog...

Last edited:
Reactions: portonalga
Yes, But that is not what you stated in your original post. You made a blanket statement that everyone has to stay below 400 feet which is false.

"Guys, remember FAA requirements if in the USA. Especially new guys, you are not to be above 400 ft AGL (basically takoff). Keep that in mind. Just trying to help everyone so you don't get a ring from the FAA or worse."
Maybe it was worded the wrong way. However, just like most of us here, I believe he was just trying to be helpful.

Anyway, these are all great pictures. I still haven't flown my P4 (haven't had a chance because of the weather), but as soon as I can get it in the air, I'll post some pics around here.

You guys make it fun to own a UAV even before getting to fly it, hehe.

How do you get over 500m limit in dji go? I see ppl do it on YouTube all the time.. I'm j/q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From memory Canadian max altitude is lower than FAA rules.

Good memory Meta4 - up here in the "great white north" - Transport Canada states 300ft as the max altitude. No idea really why anyone would want to exceed 300-400ft anyway?

How do you get over 500m limit in dji go? I see ppl do it on YouTube all the time..
You're probably looking at very old videos of P1/P2 series machines.
You put it in rth and it will let you go over.
Here is a video on how to do it...
And that loophole was closed a long time ago.

Reactions: Pharm
Hey, guys post your highest altitude pics. I wanna see pics of what you guys are getting these things up too.These pics are the highest I've been so far I'm still a rookie

Don't go higher than what your national aviation authority says... Especially as rules and regulations are being fast tracked at present with regards drones, and the less reason and excuse they have to do anything rash, the better. From what I see there, though, you don't look crazy high which is cool. In the UK where I am, the law says no higher than 400ft or further horizontally away than 500 metres

So exactly what have I done wrong
You said you are at 400 M not 400 Ft. 400 M is closer to 1300 Ft. If your settings are in meters on your program you are limited to about 120, which is just under 400 Feet. I do not agree with the attitude of the comment to you. This is supposed to be a group to help, not belittle or criticize each other.

You said you are at 400 M not 400 Ft. 400 M is closer to 1300 Ft. If your settings are in meters on your program you are limited to about 120, which is just under 400 Feet. I do not agree with the attitude of the comment to you. This is supposed to be a group to help, not belittle or criticize each other.
When did I say that ?????
I said I have not flown over 400ft

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT