HI - vis Do Not Disturb Vests/ Shirts

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

If you are like me, every time you fly you have someone approach you and ask what you are doing. Not only is this distracting but it is also dangerous.

I have available some T-shirts for $15 and Vests for $25 with the attached image on it:

Let me know if this is something you are interested in!

Attachments

• Drone Shirt.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 523
I was not able to view your attachment can you email it to me [email protected]
6a32089315f428a4119cacc29ad14f1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think the only thing that shirts going to keep away is any attractive female in a 5 mile radius of the person wearing it. [emoji23]

I think the only thing that shirts going to keep away is any attractive female in a 5 mile radius of the person wearing it. [emoji23]
If that's the case Dan has a gold mine! Every husband and boyfriend will be getting these shirts for their birthday and Christmas. 8*)

Reactions: 805hd
People who want to use the forum for commercial use are asked to become official advertisers.
This is not going to be a commercial business. I am simply going to place a bulk order of these vests or shirts and see what interest there is.
LOL

Reactions: BigAl07

One can achieve drone safety and birth control with one purchase.

Repeating your post in bold doesn't answer my question.

"People who want to use the forum for commercial use
are asked to become official advertisers."

How about italicized Times New Roman?

You're welcome. I'm here to help.

Reactions: daveleeds
Absolutely Brilliant. I would have one for the reasons stated but I live in South Africa so the delivery costs kill this[emoji1221]

Haha. All in fun! You guys are hilarious! Good luck with your shirts Dan!

Can I just get one that says:

Before you ask....
Yes, it's "One of them drones"
Yes, I had to register it.
Only $5.
Yes it has a camera.
Over a mile.
Yes, it'll come back if it loses signal.
23 minutes
About $1000

That would save me from all of the questions. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing