Hi all, hailing from Boston, MA

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Is the Phantom 4 Pro worth the extra money?
It really depends on your needs. Per the P4P FAQ, here are the main differences between the P4 and the P4P:

"The Phantom 4 Pro redefines the iconic Phantom series, bringing imaging and intelligence to new heights. Its uprated camera shoots 4K/60fps at a bitrate of 100Mbps and stills up to 20-megapixels, creating dramatically better images. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and two Time of Flight range imaging cameras for a total of 5 directions of obstacle sensing with a range of up to 30m in all directions. The upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system offers an extended maximum transmission range of 4.3mi (7km) and also enables you to switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz. It can also be used with an optional integrated monitor for even more reliable transmission. Operators are also further empowered with a new suite of ActiveTrack and TapFly functions. The aircraft’s Intelligent Flight Battery also have increased capacity by 520mAh to enable an extended flight time of 30 minutes."

Welcome to the forum ARLEV .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Help me out from those tech savy young people who understand how to transfer video from the drone to my lap top. Please talk clear to an old guy who enjoys drone flying yet has not worked the HOW to download vidoes! Photos from the drone to my phone no problems, vidoes has driven me nuts. Any help please do so in plain english so I can understand how and what to do. Thanks

HOW to download vidoes!
The videos are stored on the memory card in your Phantom. After powering down your Phantom, remove the memory card, insert it into a memory card reader (like this one), and insert the memory card reader into a USB port on your computer. That'll allow you to copy the video files from the memory card to your computer.

The videos are stored on the memory card in your Phantom. After powering down your Phantom, remove the memory card, insert it into a memory card reader (like this one), and insert the memory card reader into a USB port on your computer. That'll allow you to copy the video files from the memory card to your computer.
Th

What is the correct way to delete or format the card after you copy them to the PC? Just delete while in the PC or is there a format method in the bird itself? I know some cameras don't like you to just delete files outside of the camera.

Thanks

What is the correct way to delete or format the card after you copy them to the PC?
I've never had any trouble deleting the memory card files from my PC. If you'd like to format the memory card, it would be best to do that from DJI GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl