Hey y'all, newbie from Franklin, TN

Some quicker than others .;)
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Hello and welcome neighbor.

I've been flying these "contraptions" over 4 decades and I still get a little nervous on the new ones. I'd say after a hand full of event free flights you'll be doing just fine.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

How long does it take to get over this?
The scariest thing is not understanding what the Phantom is doing mid-flight. If you take the time to read (and understand) the Phantom manual, are aware of issues like these and these, and take time to learn how to fly in an open area that's free of all obstacles (to prevent crashing into a nearby obstacle), it'll all be just like riding a bike eventually.

I work in Franklin and live in Nolensville. I'd be glad to help if you have any questions. You'll get used to it shortly and won't feel like that.

Man.. Discovering you guys around the Nashville area maybe I need to start bringing my Phantom 4 on the road with me.
I'm a truck driver out of NC and come to the Nashville area weekly.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94