Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

help phantom 1.1.1 ............again

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by cruzroy, Nov 18, 2015.

1. cruzroy

i cant for the life of me get the phantom to sit still........lights are all blinking properly, and she drifts and drifts in gps mode......and if i click it to atti mode.....i see it tilt slightly to right and drift away........im a noob to phantom and as well to naza, i could really use some help

and i noticed i opened her and saw a wire attach to nothing......2 leads gray in color, is that a problem

i updated naza software, and did a level calibration..........outside calibrate...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG].. .......just dont get it

thanks for any help

2. reALIGNed

Did you perform the "compass dance"?

3. cruzroy

yes i did, and calibrrated imu and default settings.....i think its a firmware version.....sould have never did, and now you cant go backwards ???:(

4. syotr

This wire attached to nothing, where does the other end of it go?
    The early Phantoms had a pair of wires, grey and red that were for spare power wires for gimbal or FPV transmiter. Is it possible that your compass wire has become unplugged from the GPS board in the top of the Phantom. What is the mod value for the compass shown in the NAZA assistant software? Also check that the GPS plug is tight in the socket on the NAZA controller. If you have had a crash, it is possible that the ceramic antenna on the GPS board may be cracked.