Help, I need advice

Reaction score
It's the newbie again. I had an issue with my new P3A. The unknown error code 42 problem. I recalibrated the IMU as per DJI. I also put in a request to return my quad and ordered a new one from another dealer for the same price. The original dealer said it's ok to send it back. Should I return it and cancel the new order or keep it since I no longer have a problem that I know of. There is always the chance of getting a bad one or keep the one I kind of know? Any ideas?
Thanks.

It's the newbie again. I had an issue with my new P3A. The unknown error code 42 problem. I recalibrated the IMU as per DJI. I also put in a request to return my quad and ordered a new one from another dealer for the same price. The original dealer said it's ok to send it back. Should I return it and cancel the new order or keep it since I no longer have a problem that I know of. There is always the chance of getting a bad one or keep the one I kind of know? Any ideas?
Thanks.
well did you buy from a DJI authorized dealer? If so then you have your warranty to cover you.

It's only 10 days old and I really don't want to go through the sending it back and forth routine so soon. I don't know if the one I have will give me problems or not, but I don't feel like getting in the back and forth repair cycle. I just want it to work and not have to worry about it. You know, you don't want to have to worry about anything.

It's only 10 days old and I really don't want to go through the sending it back and forth routine so soon. I don't know if the one I have will give me problems or not, but I don't feel like getting in the back and forth repair cycle. I just want it to work and not have to worry about it. You know, you don't want to have to worry about anything.
I am not sure where you are from but that is why I bought from BestBuy, I have had focus problems though and am about to do my (hopefully) final exchange.

Reactions: shorttimer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl