Hello Fron Western Canada

Reaction score
Greetings all....I presently fly a drone (not a phantom) mainly to collect great video.....I have joined this forum because I am considering purchasing another drone....Phantom 4 Pro + would be my choice right now....as I like to have a stand alone screen for the controller....also obstacle avoidance would be help full as where I plan to fly does have some issues with trees and river side cliffs....I am planning to fly this drone off our boat to shoot some footage on some of the coastal area's on Canada's west coast....another plus for me would be to "hand catch" the phantom as deck space on the boat can be limited for landing ....the fixed landing gear should help in this regards.....I have not seen the brightness of the screen included with the 4+ and would invite a comment about that, as reflection off the water really makes using a phone or tablet less than ideal...Thankyou....

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Looks good.....I thought that a Crystal Sky monitor was the only way for me....at big $$...so I am pleased to see this controller screen look so bright....Thanks

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Here's a good review of the P4P+ remote controller that covers some other things you'll want to know about it:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I have the 5.5" CrystalSky for my P4P I love it and it is incredibly bright. The P4P+ screen is the same brightness as the standard CrystalSky at 1000 nits, Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164