Hello from Western Australia

Welcome to the forum wombat .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Also when you get the mavic you will want to join here also http://www.mavicpilots.com/
Another of our sites ;)

thanks for your feedback, I have already learn one thing, I have been calling it Mavik now I realize it is called Mavic with a C.

I have also joined the mavicpilots.

The Mavic Pro Combo here in Perth Australia is $2299.00 and I feel I need to get it here closer to home for any repairs that nay need doing.

Hi Wombat, hey I will be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks. Landing in Perth and renting a minivan and just heading north. I wont be bringing my drone sadly. Do you recommend any places to see or not see? We are avid outdoors people and dont really care about visiting cities.

thanks for your feedback, I have already learn one thing, I have been calling it Mavik now I realize it is called Mavic with a C.

I have also joined the mavicpilots.

The Mavic Pro Combo here in Perth Australia is $2299.00 and I feel I need to get it here closer to home for any repairs that nay need doing.
We get screwed on prices in Aus. DWI has it available for pre order delivered to your door for $1699 AUD. They cover you for warranty locally also.

PP yes, DJI Support - Help Purchasing found it here, tried to do a chat but they are too busy, asked me to leave a message, did that, will just wait and see for now.

I thought the $1699 was not the combo one, and I will need the 3 batteries
No. $1699 is bag and extra batteries and other stuff.

Standard kit $1399

It's DJI price for US converted to Australian dollar basically.

Why are you trying to chat to DJI about DWI pricing. They are not DJI. DJI want ship to Australia unless you pay the special price which is basically what they have set with dealers locally.

Hi with the birds, sorry
i thought you said DJI site, I did the chat on there and thy have the same price as DWI now I have doubts about the DJI chat, is it for real ?

chat.jpg

Hi with the birds, sorry
i thought you said DJI site, I did the chat on there and thy have the same price as DWI now I have doubts about the DJI chat, is it for real ?

View attachment 67613
You need to scroll down. After the plus $500 it's $2199... your paying +$500 for the pleasure of living in Australia.

Attachments

• IMG_0206.PNG
    IMG_0206.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 302
how far north do you intend to travel?

What dates are you traveling ?
landing there on nov 10th, have not set plans, just see how far north we can go and get back to perth in 3 weeks. Another aussie told us to check out ningaloo reef, and karijini natl park among places. John

Unfortunately you do not have a lot of time to do a good trip, Karijini is well worth a visit, we travel north every year in our caravan, leave home April and return no later than August, now in regards to karijini you will need to contact the park closer to the time of travel as it is the wet season and you may not be able to get into the park because of the bad weather, if you do get a warm day at that time of the year it will get very humid in a minivan.

We would not travel north at that time of the year because of the weather, but as I suggest contact the park at Karijini | Explore Parks WA | Department of Parks and Wildlife

Hope you have a nice trip

Unfortunately you do not have a lot of time to do a good trip, Karijini is well worth a visit, we travel north every year in our caravan, leave home April and return no later than August, now in regards to karijini you will need to contact the park closer to the time of travel as it is the wet season and you may not be able to get into the park because of the bad weather, if you do get a warm day at that time of the year it will get very humid in a minivan.

We would not travel north at that time of the year because of the weather, but as I suggest contact the park at Karijini | Explore Parks WA | Department of Parks and Wildlife

Hope you have a nice trip
great info, would you recommend we head south for a bit instead of north? if so what are the best areas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan