Hello from somewhere above Lincolnshire, UK

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've just bought a used P3S which I'm absolutely loving. There's a lot to learn and take in, but its slowly coming.

This isn't my first drone though (had an awful Parrot AR that's been sitting in a wardrobe for years due to being a frustrating pain to get to do what you want!), but this is my first quality drone and i can't wait to get the most out of it.

I've also come from a background of RC cars (had an helicopter once but that didn't end very well). I also love making scale model cars, playing PlayStation and PC games and watching movies.

I've recently bought a DSLR so I'm new to photography and hope i can get some good videos and pictures from a different perspective.

This is the Humber Bridge at sunset from last night, which is just a short flight from my house. It was the first clear evening in a while so i was keen to get home from work to see what i could capture.

FB_IMG_1539111554564.jpg

I've had a browse of the forums and I'm sure many of the questions i have will be answered by knowledgeable people.

Thanks.

Reactions: 3rdof5 and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all,

I've just bought a used P3S which I'm absolutely loving. There's a lot to learn and take in, but its slowly coming.

This isn't my first drone though (had an awful Parrot AR that's been sitting in a wardrobe for years due to being a frustrating pain to get to do what you want!), but this is my first quality drone and i can't wait to get the most out of it.

I've also come from a background of RC cars (had an helicopter once but that didn't end very well). I also love making scale model cars, playing PlayStation and PC games and watching movies.

I've recently bought a DSLR so I'm new to photography and hope i can get some good videos and pictures from a different perspective.
I've had a browse of the forums and I'm sure many of the questions i have will be answered by knowledgeable people.

Thanks.
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: White Jedi
Welcome to the forum from Canada! Enjoy ur new Phantom:)

Thanks, i surely will enjoy it. Shame i didn't get one before summer as its only getting more windy and rainy here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: White Jedi
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic