Hello from Arizona!

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I am a L3 support engineer for a global telecommunications company and have been in the industry since 1979. Also am a SEL/MEL pilot since 1988 flying all over California, Nevada and Arizona.

Been flying drones for a few months and finally last month picked up a Phantom 3 Std and also have an XK Detect 380 that I fly.

Since I haven't flown much due to medical issues decided that UAS might be a good way to cure my habit and sure enough it has.. Even the grand kids are getting in on the fun!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Folks,

I am a L3 support engineer for a global telecommunications company and have been in the industry since 1979. Also am a SEL/MEL pilot since 1988 flying all over California, Nevada and Arizona.

Been flying drones for a few months and finally last month picked up a Phantom 3 Std and also have an XK Detect 380 that I fly.

Since I haven't flown much due to medical issues decided that UAS might be a good way to cure my habit and sure enough it has.. Even the grand kids are getting in on the fun!
Hello Folks,

I'm not sure where you are in Arizona. I'm in Peoria on the NW side of Phoenix. I like flying out in the desert and have a couple fairly nice spots.

Norm

I'm not sure where you are in Arizona. I'm in Peoria on the NW side of Phoenix. I like flying out in the desert and have a couple fairly nice spots.

Norm

Hi Norm,

I'm in the Southern area Maricopa..

Heading out to AZ for the weekend. Any nice/quad friendly places to be on the lookout for? I'll be in the Scottsdale area. You

I'm a snow bird, looking for a place to fly in Mesa and Scottsdale area, on the Indian reservation any hints where I could fly? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Just update the FW to 1.8.10 on my phantom 3S, and flew it for 24 minutes, it work great..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl