Hello everyone....I'm a dumb*ss

Big thanks to you and Oso! Don't know if you recall the Bud light commercials...I love you ,man!

Some rain outside, so I turned off the beginner mode and the motors fired up in the in the living room! Back in business, gents.

Forum rocks.

Jose

Not a problem. We all have one of those "duh" moments.

Before first flight, the motors started indoors in beginner mode. Perhaps luck/glitch?

The flight was outdoors in the same model, haven't turned it off since getting it.

Auto take off asks for my swipe, then nothing happens.

j
I found that even inside sometimes you will get enough Sats to let the motors fire up in beginner mode. Mine did one time, then not the next.

Walking the dog at the park and saw this guy and his buddy, looked about 22-25 tears old, getting out his P3A right out of the box and getting ready to fly. You could tell he hadn't any knowledge of the product, some pieces still in plastic.. I assumed the battery was charged, not sure. I had to leave so I don't know how the flight went but probably not good. I don't know why people get in a hurry and dont read the manual .

I took several days of watching videos and reading before I flew mine. And I was still nervous about it after reading about half the owners losing their birds.

Last edited:
Santa gets me a new P3A. Test flight for 10" works fine. Asks for the dreaded FW update. Drone, controller, and battery update successfully per the. txt file.

Powers up, camera works (moves), says ready to fly.....motors don't fire up!

Can someone save me from myself?

Jose
Might also check to see if you're in a no fly zone? My house is, so when I got mine, it flew. When I updated the software, It didn't -- I'm about a mile from a class to airport. So, have to go out a bit to get it going.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor