Hello everyone from Southeast Missouri the Show-Me State

Reaction score
I'm new to the DJI drone Phantom 3 standard but I've been flying for about 7 years quadcopters and choppers. I've got a few questions but going by the rules I got a little reading to do first, I've been offended a few times got a couple hours on it but thanks for the welcome!
Chuck with Midwest drones

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Just read my own writing that should have said that I've been up flying the Phantom 3 standard a few times and I've got a couple of hours under my belt as a Phantom 3 pilot. as I said I had a few questions like how to get past the 500m mark on distance but I've got some reading to do and I'm very sorry for my introduction being so lame, so don't ever trust a microphone and in the future I will read what I speak before I send it . I will be registering with the FAA and flying for a commercial pilot's license hopefully to do some work for local real estate and insurance companies thanks once again

Chuck Midwest drones

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Chuck Sims
I'm new to the DJI drone Phantom 3 standard but I've been flying for about 7 years quadcopters and choppers. I've got a few questions but going by the rules I got a little reading to do first, I've been offended a few times got a couple hours on it but thanks for the welcome!
Chuck with Midwest drones
Welcome. I'm in SW Missouri. I've been flying helis and quads for 9 years now. What town are you in? I'm in Joplin, MO.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
wreath_sm.png

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
View attachment 92369
Well thank you sir I appreciate it I will do my best with the safety and knowledge of the quads and I have already downloaded the go app for models before the four and are you by chance the administrator I thought I shall saw your name on the page of members

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thank you for the welcome I appreciate it I hope I learn quite a bit here I know a little bit but I'm always willing to learn you have a good day

Reactions: dirkclod
I don’t own a standard. It has the worst range of all the P3 variants however you should get more than 500m away from wifi congested areas.
Well I've already been out 6800 feet I think and I don't live in a WiFi congested area I live out in the country where I can sit out here on the hill and watch it fly forever

Well I've already been out 6800 feet I think and I don't live in a WiFi congested area I live out in the country where I can sit out here on the hill and watch it fly forever

And by the way on the DJI go app what is growth of value in your flight records and how many different levels are there do you know

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel