Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Healthy Drone Battery & Firmware Update Concerns

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by SafeLandings, Jul 12, 2016.

1. SafeLandings

I have a P3P purchased used. It had been crashed and was missing the camera and SD Card. I have attempted to determine what Firmware Version I am currently using before updating it. Here is what I see in the "About" screen on my Galaxy Note 4 : App 2.7.1 - Version N/A - Remote Controller N/A - Flight Controller SN - This is what the Galaxy Tablet shows : App 2.7.2 - Version N/A - Remote Controller N/A - I have spent many hours on this Forum attempting to learn why my devices are not displaying the Firmware Version ?

#1 SafeLandings, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  2. sonof40

Just a suggestion: If you can knock this down to a one or two sentence question your readership will go way up.

Shammyh likes this.
  3. msinger

Approved Vendor

No. DJI batteries do not have a "breaking in" period.

No. If the battery is less than 6 months old, you should contact DJI and see if they will replace it under warranty.

4. DB4Tim

........by describing in very good detail............he stopped many people asking for more detail in an attempt to answer the question.

This forum is riddled with a high number of members that all they want to say is it has been covered a 100 times or did you search......a forum is about contributing ....IMO.....and yes things get covered more than once!!

Lefty63 likes this.