HDR

Reaction score
Ok maybe I am blind, but I could have swore there was a specific section to enable HDR mode in the earlier app. Is it missing in the Go App 4? Or just do the multiple exposure shots?

Yes, it has been removed in GOv4 (at least on my environment...P4, iOS).

I shoot for HDR more than not, but never have used the GO HDR feature. I always use the AEB-5 setting and use Lightroom/Photoshop to merge and tone-map.

I pretty sure I saw it earlier today in the GO 4 App for the Mavic.... but then again on the latest firmware update (from this week) for the Mavic they removed and added many video film modes that we were all used to, so DJI is up to something where the camera is concerned.

It is in both versions when connected to the P4, but when it is Go 4 is connected to the P4P it is missing.

So guess I wasn't blind after all when I was flying yesterday evening.

Attachments

• P4P.jpg
    P4P.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 411
  • P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 400
Interesting. I don't have the P4P yet, but I do have the Mavic. The new GO 4 App, from this week's MAVIC firmware update, has changed image settings as well. Two photos attached. One showing that the HDR does still exist for the MAVIC (now that is strange) and the second photo showing that modes such as ART mode are gone and replaced with some interesting titles.

Screenshot_2016-12-08-17-06-16.jpg
Screenshot_2016-12-08-17-06-41.jpg

AEB is like manual HDR... you can actually get better results, but have to put in some work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan