Has anyone tried these props yet?

Reaction score
435a0a968d343ae6da544eab709b653e.jpg

I have seen these on eBay for £10 a pair. Just wondering if they will make a difference. They are carbon fibre which to be honest I have heard a lot of issues around the forum. But these do seem quite interesting

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Stick with OEM DJI props. They work very well. It would be a shame to crash your Phantom over a failed experiment.

Reactions: Neon Euc
435a0a968d343ae6da544eab709b653e.jpg

I have seen these on eBay for £10 a pair. Just wondering if they will make a difference. They are carbon fibre which to be honest I have heard a lot of issues around the forum. But these do seem quite interesting

I have been flying with carbon fiber blades for several months, never had a problem in any tempature -10 to 95f.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been flying with the original white and official DJI carbon ones AND Chinese carbon ones, all fly perfectly with no issues, the tri bladed ones look cool, they really do but the AC has not been tuned for this prop, loads of threads on the subject, use at your own risk

Big thanks for all the feedback. I wo t order them, but I do have other props on order, if it feels the same quality I will use them if not... In the bin they go

I don't think you should try other shape/ design props just based on your feel. DJI props are cheap and last long.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It's pretty much unanimous that nothing works any better than the original stock white props. Add to that the instances of aftermarket and carbon fiber props shattering, or just coming unscrewed, and I can see no reason to risk it.

I had some DJI CF props, and they sucked.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl