Has anyone had this camera problem?

Reaction score
I've been using a Samsung table since the DJI app has been draining the battery on my cell phone. Anyway, this afternoon I went out to fly the Phantom using my Samsung tablet and everything was going fine till I switched to video. Then it started breaking up, going triple picture, and turning green....... When I went back to still shots, all was fine. I landed and restarted everything but the trouble didn't clear up.

When I got home, I reinstalled the DJI app on my phone and tried it. On the phone everything worked fine. So then I decided to uninstall the app on the Samsung tablet, install it again and retry. This time the problem switched to still camera instead of video. I then found that, when I started the DJI app, whatever position I started the video/camera switch in, that mode would work till I switched it to the other.

ANY THOUGHTS?

A friend of mine had the same problem wuth his Samsung tablet, he reseted the settings of the camera and reinstalled the DJI app and everything went back to normal.

Ive had a few problems with camera aswell.
All i do is re start the app and its fine

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl