Has anyone dealt with Dronepartspro.com?

Reaction score
Everything seems on the up and up with them, but I've been burned before. I didn't find any BBB report for the company, so I'm just curious if you all have any feedback about the company. Seems like they have pretty great deals.

I'd love to hear if anybody has used them, but from my research, they seem to be good. However, what parts are you looking for? You weren't able to find it cheaper anywhere else?

Either way, if you want to be a little more secure, use a paypal account to order from their site so that if anything goes wrong you can easily contact paypal (and they mostly side with the customer) or use a credit card so that if all else fails, you can simply perform a chargeback.

Reactions: Demian
I was looking for batteries too (P3S), DJI had them for $104, but the moment I got paid they went back up, it's like they knew! Dronepartspro has them for $109, and all the other P3S stuff is pretty cheap too.

I was looking for batteries too (P3S), DJI had them for $104, but the moment I got paid they went back up, it's like they knew! Dronepartspro has them for $109, and all the other P3S stuff is pretty cheap too.
Don't order from DJI. Their customer service is so terrible I was willing to risk it for a company I'd never heard of. (dronepartspro) I ordered two batteries from DJI two weeks ago (web page says ships one day after purchase) and they still haven't shipped them. I finally just ordered from dpp and canceled my order with dji.

Don't order from DJI. Their customer service is so terrible I was willing to risk it for a company I'd never heard of. (dronepartspro) I ordered two batteries from DJI two weeks ago (web page says ships one day after purchase) and they still haven't shipped them. I finally just ordered from dpp and canceled my order with dji.

Wow! You would think that DJI, The leading drone company in the world, would have a decent customer service... smh

I received My new battery and Phone hood from them today. Pretty good turnaround, I'll definitely use them again.

I received My new battery and Phone hood from them today. Pretty good turnaround, I'll definitely use them again.

When did you order from them? I ordered from them on Janurary 15th and chose expedited shipping, and it's now the 20th and I haven't heard from them or seen my package yet. I was getting a little nervous. Admittedly, your post has eased my fears a little bit, but I'd still like to see my batteries soon.

When did you order from them? I ordered from them on Janurary 15th and chose expedited shipping, and it's now the 20th and I haven't heard from them or seen my package yet. I was getting a little nervous. Admittedly, your post has eased my fears a little bit, but I'd still like to see my batteries soon.

I ordered on Monday the 16th shortly after posting here, so it took 4 days to ship from CA to MN. I chose regular delivery because in my past experience, express just costs more and the packages don't come any faster (sometimes slower)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I ordered on Monday the 16th shortly after posting here, so it took 4 days to ship from CA to MN. I chose regular delivery because in my past experience, express just costs more and the packages don't come any faster (sometimes slower)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

****. That doesn't bode well for me. Son of a *****, I just wish I could get some **** batteries! I cancelled my order with DJI because it took over two weeks. Now it looks like I'll have to dispute my order with DPP because they never shipped my batteries and they (conveniently) don't provide any tracking information for orders... Luckily I paid with PayPal, so if I have to I'll just dispute the charge through them.

Man, this is frustrating. :(

Update: Ok, so the douchebag of the year award goes to me. I realized I didn't check the mail today. Batteries are here. I take back all the bad things I said about DPP. (Although it would have been nice if they had provided a tracking number.)

Update: Ok, so the douchebag of the year award goes to me. I realized I didn't check the mail today. Batteries are here. I take back all the bad things I said about DPP. (Although it would have been nice if they had provided a tracking number.)
Are these DJI's batteries or are they DJI compatible batteries?

Like you and many others I was waiting to see if they would drop back down. The least expensive one that I saw was on Amazon for $129. I like this option better and will be ordering a few more.

Are these DJI's batteries or are they DJI compatible batteries?
They were advertised as DJI batteries, but upon arrival, they appear to be generic. They don't even say "PHANTOM" on them, like my OEM battery does. Is there a way I can tell for sure?

Last edited:
They were advertised as DJI batteries, but upon arrival, they appear to be generic. They don't even say "PHANTOM" on them, like my OEM battery does. Is there a way I can tell for sure?
Looking at the images on their site, they list that they are Phantom compatible. DJI Phantom batteries just say Phantom on them,

Looking at the images on their site, they list that they are Phantom compatible. DJI Phantom batteries just say Phantom on them,
They are way too expensive to be just "Phantom Compatible". I am going to return them. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and vastly over-pay to buy them in a Best Buy, since I'm not going to deal with ordering from DJI again.

They are way too expensive to be just "Phantom Compatible". I am going to return them. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and vastly over-pay to buy them in a Best Buy, since I'm not going to deal with ordering from DJI again.
At least sign up for ther BestBuy rewards program. I bought my P3S there right after Christmas and already earned a $5 certificate. I would rather pay $50+ more for a DJI battery than run the risk of the AC just dropping out of the sky. Or DJI making a firmware change, locking out the 3rd party battery.

Everything seems on the up and up with them, but I've been burned before. I didn't find any BBB report for the company, so I'm just curious if you all have any feedback about the company. Seems like they have pretty great deals.
I live in Texas and ordered a charger for the battery and remote,and they wasn't able too give me a tracking number for it andoesn't I ordered it the 28th and still haven't recieved it

I'm in. Texas also, I do ALL my Drone business with DroneNerds, from repairs to parts etc!they haven't let me down once!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl