Happy phantom pilot

Reaction score
G' day people, I'm a newbie to the forum and thought i would add a positive experience.

I've have been flying my Phantom 4 for the past three years or so, using it for mostly hobby work but a little bit of commercial stuff, here and there.

Am i the only one, but in all that time, i have only had one time when i lost transmission to the phantom for about 30 seconds. I've had one crash, rookie error, i didn't check the bottom clip on the battery, luckily it was hovering after take off when the battery fell out.

I have had nothing but great experiences with my Phantom 4. Maybe I'm a bit protective of it but I'm very aware of where I'm flying and the weather conditions, but i find if I'm patient the right opportunity for a great video or photo will come along.

Cheers from Oz

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

G' day people, I'm a newbie to the forum and thought i would add a positive experience.

I've have been flying my Phantom 4 for the past three years or so, using it for mostly hobby work but a little bit of commercial stuff, here and there.

Am i the only one, but in all that time, i have only had one time when i lost transmission to the phantom for about 30 seconds. I've had one crash, rookie error, i didn't check the bottom clip on the battery, luckily it was hovering after take off when the battery fell out.

I have had nothing but great experiences with my Phantom 4. Maybe I'm a bit protective of it but I'm very aware of where I'm flying and the weather conditions, but i find if I'm patient the right opportunity for a great video or photo will come along.

Cheers from Oz
Welcome and glad you are having positive results. I also have been flying my Phantom 4 for about three years and have never had an issue. I handle flying the drone like I do when climbing in an aircraft. Preflight, and only take off when it tells me it's ready.
Never let it go too far, or too high. It still amazes me each time I fly. I always catch the landing.
So continue having fun and you will find a lot of helpful info in this forum.

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94