Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Happy Flying

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Bill Schroeppel, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Bill Schroeppel

There are so many negative post on here that I just wanted to make a positive one. I have had my P3P for over 6 months, flown over 250 missions and hundreds of miles and never had one bad experience. I have always upgraded when new upgrades are available, I have used 3-4 different apps (love FPV Camera best), I have maintained proper management of my batteries (4 of them), I calibrate my compass often and I fly under 400 ft. I am very conscience of my surroundings and still get butterflies before every flight (they keep me vigilante). I may crash tomorrow, but I can say in all honesty, that the P3P is a VERY stable quad and if it goes down there is a 99% chance that I did something wrong. I sure wish other, like myself, would start making positive post so new flyers are not so scared to fly. Come on guys, let's hear some of them!!

2. Wacker2611

I agree Bill, the vast majority of us fly problem free but it's the nature of things that the most vocal are the ones with snags (as I would be if I had any).
    It's an unbelievable machine, as long as you use common sense and are lucky enough to have a good one. I use Litchi the most, which like FPV Camera, opens up all sorts of possibilities with your Phantom.
    It's the Ultimate Man Toy!

PVFlyer likes this.
  3. ncphantom

Owned my p3p since 6/15. Always update to latest firmware. iPad always updated. No issues yet. Happy flying and go ahead and buy that toy