Ground-Station-Pro Mapping

That page indicates it's not compatible with the P4P yet. Did you try it with your P4P?

Sorry if this has already been posted but pleased this works with our P4P's

DJI GS Pro - an iPad app designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft.
Note the asterisk:
upload_2017-1-4_11-15-47.png

I have a 3A and will be downloading it tonight. I am hoping it will replace litchi that I'm using now. Will have to wait and see

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What's left for Litchi?
Save for the waypoint feature, I do not see much overlap with Lichi. It seems, however, as this will replace DroneDeploy as my captureapp for maps.

DroneDeploy is not the most stable, so I see that as a very good thing.

Reactions: J.T.
I just did a quick run-through of the manual, and I'm not sure I'll be using this. The Virtual Fence and 3D Map Area are interesting, but I don't have any immediate needs for this. The Waypoint mode is big step up from what you can do in Go4, but it's far less capable than Litchi wrt options/settings. No POI's for example, which are a big plus for Litchi. Given that I know Litchi well, and it already supports all 3 of my drones, I don't see that the investment in learning GSPro will be worth it. Pretty good for free, though, and I will certainly keep it on my iPad in case a need arises.

I'm very very curious to know if this will be supported on the integrated display. If not DJI dealt a death blow to the + model and I will be selling my remote to get one that supports GSPro

According to one of the mods on DJI forum, it will be coming to the Pro Plus.

I'm wondering how DJI will implement it through as the 5.5" screen may be an issue.

I'm hoping they will allow for secondary device support via USB.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I downloaded the GS Pro app v 1.0.1 (1593), turned the P4P on, started the DJI Go 4 app to confirm that normal connections were working, exited DJI Go 4, started GS Pro, and it recognized the P4P aircraft and let me get into all the menus. See the screen shot attached. If it wasn't raining I would have tried a mission.

Attachments

• IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 525
Here is something important from the FAQs for GS Pro: "P Mode for the Phantom 4 and any aircraft released after the Phantom 4. F Mode for aircraft released prior to the Phantom 4, including the Phantom 3, Inspire 1, M100, M600 etc. Essentially, if the controller has an F Mode use F Mode, otherwise use P Mode."

The P4P has P, S, and A modes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31