Greetings from San Antonio

I'll be in a black SUV. From 1604, take Kyle Seale past Garcia Middle School and the location will be on the right. There are actually a couple of places you can launch from, but the location I posted is the only one with the rocks at the entrance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wish I could join you guys. Looks like a nice day to fly. Went out yesterday to Redbird Ranch on Potranco but there are a lot of silt fences that was causing GPS and video feed interference. That is a negative with construction sites.

Sorry I missed the Sunday flying. You guys want to setup something for this Saturday or Sunday? 8am or so?

Need to get there around 7. Sunrise pops up around 730. Want to meet at the same Tom slick location or somewhere else?

Lets go to the Kyle Seale parkway since there are no restrictions on that location. We can do more exploring with longer distances and higher altitude

Sounds good. What's the address? Are you good for 7am?

Also,
I would like to check out McAllister Park sometime. That place is huge.

It's not yet address mapped in Google but is about half a mile from Dr. Hector P. Garcia Middle School with address 14875 Kyle Seale Parkway.

I am definitely ok for 7am! Got my spare battery as well :)

Brysonc, did you already receive your spare battery?

I might fly today around 7pm to film the sunset at Kyle Seale

I'm Not going to be able to fly on Friday. BUT I'll still be there Saturday morning @ 7.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT