Great DJI Europe Customer Service Replacement Camera Gimbal

Reaction score
Hello all,

I don't normally post much but after reading all the bad customer service reviews I thought I would share my good experience. In Nov (16) I bought a Phantom 3 Adv from Amazon UK Warehouse deals; although it had less of an Amazon warranty due to it being a returned and resold product, I took the risk as they were doing an additional discount making it much cheaper than the sealed box items.

I noticed from delivery the camera was slightly panned to the left following startup but otherwise operated fine. This meant the left leg regularly came into shot particularly on harsher turns. Amazon would only offer a free refund but there were no more available at the much reduced price so I decided to stick with it.

I contacted DJI out of curiosity and they said to return it for an assessment. They arranged the UPS postage to send it to the Netherlands. Once assessed they replaced the gimbal and camera (which the diagnosed as being unstable) under warranty so free of charge (€300 repair) and returned it to me 2 days later. A very smooth process overall and returned in 9 days from sending it.

A very happy DJI customer.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Happy to hear that. It might be I will have to send to this Repair Center my drone too. The 300 € were mentioned in the bill, but full storno was applied due the existing warranty ?

Happy to hear that. It might be I will have to send to this Repair Center my drone too. The 300 € were mentioned in the bill, but full storno was applied due the existing warranty ?
Hi
Yes the quote was approx 250 for the camera and 50 repair cost, but they then applied a full discount (making it a free repair); it was diagnosed to be a manufacturing fault and was covered by the warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan