Great deal for P3A/P case

Great case. You won't be disappointed. I paid 200 a while back and was satisfied.
This is the second drone case I've purchased as I have two phantoms. The first was a different brand off amazon not nearly the quality as microraptor.

Awesome deal, this is the best rolling case to get for the P3. Perfect size and interior arrangements.

Does anyone know if this can hold an iPad Air 2? I think I recall reading that the left side dividers come out and divider goes in for the Air. Great deal if this mod works.

Andrew

Yes, all dividers are removable (and you will most likely not use them...) and your iPad Air 2 will fit without any problem.

For anyone who wants a great case they also have excellent cases on eBay for $30 brand new. I have one and I put lug it around right next to my buddies $300 case and it actually lighter and provides a higher level of protection for the phantom. Just wanted to chime in for anyone in need of a case on a budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who wants a great case they also have excellent cases on eBay for $30 brand new. I have one and I put lug it around right next to my buddies $300 case and it actually lighter and provides a higher level of protection for the phantom. Just wanted to chime in for anyone in need of a case on a budget.

Can you post the link please ?

I've only seen a few other cases in person but this is arguably one of the best on the market. Very light and the foam is stiff enough to hold shape yet still has enough give to protect the phantom of the case is dropped or bumped. I don't understand the draw to cases that cost $100+.

Backpack Shoulder Bag Carrying Case For DJI Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced

Reactions: lankanP3P
I've only seen a few other cases in person but this is arguably one of the best on the market. Very light and the foam is stiff enough to hold shape yet still has enough give to protect the phantom of the case is dropped or bumped. I don't understand the draw to cases that cost $100+.

Backpack Shoulder Bag Carrying Case For DJI Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced

I have two of these Chinese econo backpacks, and they work good. Very light weight. However one of them failed, one of the shoulder straps ripped off with no unusual stress or accident. Cheap material. I just ordered a Fearless backpack from coptershop.com that looks more durable. I have the rolling hardcase from Microraptor. It's nice, and storing the quad with props installed is nice, but don't use it anymore because of the weight and inability to carry on airlines. I should sell it.

Last edited:
I brought this case at $199.99 great deal. ....It does measure like it can be classified as a carry-on

The Microraptor can go on a plane as carry on?
You risk being rejected. The limits are 22X14X9" for the airline industry. The Microrapter exceeds that, they are 24X16X10". Southwest is the most lax on their size, you can likely get by on that airline. However, if anyone rejects you, there's no arguing, you're screwed. So it's best to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl