Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Got my Phantom 3 Standard today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Relayze, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Relayze

Hi all, I am new on this forums. I joined to learn more about Phantoms, etc. Today I finally received the Phantom 3 Standard I got for Black Friday thru Adorama, $499, not a bad price for a beginner drone of this quality.
    Thanks to all posts with tips and advice, my first 2 flights were a success with no problems at all using a Galaxy S4. :)

FotoGeek likes this.
  2. kenjancef

Welcome to the forums!!

So you ordered it on Black Friday and just got it now?? Wow, that must have been the longest wait ever! lol...

Relayze likes this.
  3. Okwaho

At $499.. worth the wait, considering the BF sale price was $599 + Battery.. I was hoping they still had some killer prices up, no luck though.

Relayze likes this.
  4. Relayze

Thank you!
    Adorama had it for $599 but someone on slickdeals.net posted a $100 off code, I got online and couldnt buy it because it sold out. I called the next day and I told them about the code, they didnt even asked for it. And yeah, the wait was killing me. I chased that UPS truck the day of delivery like crazy lol. I spent two weeks reading this forums, checking videos etc.
    This drone is awesome to fly, easy so far and everything is ok with my old Galaxy S4. I will try my Tab3 just in case. For what I want it is more than enough.

5. FotoGeek

Congrats! Enjoy. Stay away from tree branches.

Relayze likes this.
  6. kenjancef

Awesome!!! I hate waiting for stuff like that to come in, even if it's only a few days... lol... I'm building my own quad, and I am still waiting for the motors to come in from China. It's killing me because I can't go any further without them... ugh... waiting a month already...

Glad you took the wait time to research...

Relayze likes this.