Good deal online... New GoPro 4 Silver $350

Reaction score
PhantomFanatic said:
How much is a Hero 3, black?
I see them for around $175-200 on Craigslist.

I got my Hero 4 Silver for $239...brand new from an authorized dealer. :D

I got mine for free from a Facebook contest from http://goprofessionalcases.com/ around Christmas time. I was surprised because that's the first time I won anything like that. I'm still holding on to my gopro 3+ black. I'm using the 4 right now for different stuff.

Used. Actually, more around the $200 range. Only saw one for $175 awhile back.

I recently bought a refurbisjed 3+ Black with 1 year GoPro warranty for $270. Just realized I paid less ($240) for a brand new 4 Silver from Amazon...hah, go figure.

Oh well. I wanted the 3+ Black because it has video out via the bus port. Apparently the newer 4 models do not. Now if only the 4 Black would drop in price..

dptcalvin said:
I recently bought a refurbisjed 3+ Black with 1 year GoPro warranty for $270. Just realized I paid less ($240) for a brand new 4 Silver from Amazon...hah, go figure.

Oh well. I wanted the 3+ Black because it has video out via the bus port. Apparently the newer 4 models do not. Now if only the 4 Black would drop in price..

Good deal. I may do this and sell my 3+ Silver. I would love to have the simultaneous video + picture option.

Do you have a link for the refurbished 3+black.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl