Great Deal on a New P3P!

I think they sold close to 100 in 24 hrs. So if U want a p3P. This is the time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm waiting to hit 700

I never knew there is so much margin in P3P prices. Or there is a panic in the market thinking a new P4 model is being launched which will reduce the prices of current P4 and make P3P two generation old product.

I never knew there is so much margin in P3P prices. Or there is a panic in the market thinking a new P4 model is being launched which will reduce the prices of current P4 and make P3P two generation old product.
When the $779 price first was posted here on the forum early Sunday morning, I was also thinking it must be quite a margin since this guy obviously isn't losing money with each sale. Now we have 3-4 threads about the listing and many seem to be jumping on it.

For me, all of the negative feedbacks for the seller make me nervous. 90 in a year is close to 2 negative feedbacks per week. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to risk my $$ on someone with so much bad feedback.

Are you guys just ignoring the feedback, or thinking it's just a small percentage of his total feedback?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
You need to look at the percentage.
Not calling name. But there is a dude who order one but have problem with shipping method and charge(long story)
I notice his feed back is negative although his P3p is perfectly fine

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When the $779 price first was posted here on the forum early Sunday morning, I was also thinking it must be quite a margin since this guy obviously isn't losing money with each sale. Now we have 3-4 threads about the listing and many seem to be jumping on it.

For me, all of the negative feedbacks for the seller make me nervous. 90 in a year is close to 2 negative feedbacks per week. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to risk my $$ on someone with so much bad feedback. Are you guys just ignoring the feedback, or thinking it's just a small percentage of his total feedback?
There are people who will make mountain out of the molehill but I ignore the emotions and look for the facts. I am always scared to buy an expensive item from eBay though the sellers would be genuine but that's me. It's amazing to see huge sales of P3P through eBay. I just wonder how are they able to manage such low prices. Who knows I will also buy one for spares and my experimentations. :)

Just buy using Paypal and the transaction is protected in any case, otherwise most credit cards offer purchase protection too,
R

Reactions: JoBe
My experience with eBayer PixelHub on as Phantom 3 Advanced... Finally pulled the trigger and ordered it as an upgrade from my Standard. Got order the confirmation and expected delivery date about a week later. Actually received it 2 days earlier than expected. It was a sealed box in perfect condition with the remote controller having a DJI 10 Year Anniversary tag which suggests to me that it was recent inventory.

Overall, the transaction was about as good as any other eBay transaction I have made. I am up to about 500 transactions.

As a higher dollar item, I too was concerned who the seller really is and whether it would be a good transaction. It is not easy to identify who this seller is. I relied on eBay guarantee but I did not need it.

$779 for a Pro seems like a great deal!

It's not there, I have good eye sight and its not on my homepage. Be more specific or attach a link.

For me, all of the negative feedbacks for the seller make me nervous. 90 in a year is close to 2 negative feedbacks per week. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to risk my $$ on someone with so much bad feedback.

I got my P3P from him but unfortunately he screwed me on expedited shipping in a deliberate attempt to put one over on me. Paid for $49 for fedex express saver, he sent it out Home Delivery (the free option). When I bought it to his attention he apologized for the mistake and told me he contacted fedex to have it corrected. Still showed up Home delivery. Called fedex no attempt of any sort to upgrade was made nor is it even possible. Contacted him again, refused to refund my money. During the course of the conversation he inadvertently revealed he deliberately sent it out ground and basically pocketed the extra. The apology of the mistake and the supposed call to fedex was a complete fabrication. I told him I would drop the case if he could simply prove that the fedex upgrade took place, send me the paperwork or have his rep call me. Nothing. Turns out he has done this same scam to other Phantom buyers, saw another negative on there today with this (wasn't me).

You will most likely get your Phantom but this guy is shady and has proven to me and others to be a liar and is happy to steal your money. So just keep that in mind. Stick to the free shipping.

Forgive me, I found it and just bought myself a "spare" new P3P for $754.00 delivered. Thanks for the heads up on this additional $25!!!

Reactions: NormanNormal
It's not there, I have good eye sight and its not on my homepage. Be more specific or attach a link.
I found it. Thx. But only for a few hrs. Better hurry up

Upper right side. 25 off purchase 125 or more

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1