Goggles

Yes, they are compatible with the Phantom 4. You can either connect them to the remote controller via USB (in place of a mobile device) or install the HDMI Output Module on the remote controller (like this) and connect them to that via an HDMI cable. When connected via HDMI, you will not be able to use the head tracking features.

Reactions: Technical Bob
Hi....

I have P4 advanced plus and using a p4p controler with an Ipad and running DJI4 go or Litichi..
I have installed the HDMI module on the controler.

this is my issue:
When I cannect my DJI goggles to the HDMI port it disconnect the tablet from the Phantom, (not so nice...)
I get no picture in the goggles at all......

Any one that have the same issue that got this fixed?
And yes: I have reinstalled the HDMI moduel 2 times,,,, I have used different HDMI adapters and cables....

Thanks a lot
/Michael

Hi....

I have P4 advanced plus and using a p4p controler with an Ipad and running DJI4 go or Litichi..
I have installed the HDMI module on the controler.

this is my issue:
When I cannect my DJI goggles to the HDMI port it disconnect the tablet from the Phantom, (not so nice...)
I get no picture in the goggles at all......

Any one that have the same issue that got this fixed?
And yes: I have reinstalled the HDMI moduel 2 times,,,, I have used different HDMI adapters and cables....

Thanks a lot
/Michael
sorry to bring the post alive, but i have the same problem, did you ever get it resolved?

Did you make sure to update RC after the module was installed?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl