{God is Good, all the time}"follow me" is garbage! (dji is not garbage)

Do you know how tall are Transmission Lines? Cell Towers? Etc? Double check the 50ft altitude claim.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
You said less than 50 feet altitude must be operator error. That is not correct, i.e. cant be "must be". On your logic operator error would be to engage lower than any natural or man made structure within the distance a phantom can fly on a fully charged pack.

bd31ec1c4dd55365d1c818d3b7082cf0.jpg
bb64ee22816e9fbe2f19a47dccb10f3e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

a997b49c790156903a90505ebb5c114e.jpg

the highlighted dates are when the crash occurred but if you watch the video and look at the pictures you'll see that the flight logs aren't there but i just showed that i have them

also i don't have the drone cause ive sent the the RC and drone in the day of the crash

You connect your device to your computer and go to iTunes and then the Go app.

Reactions: Romans109
Scroll to the bottom of the apps list for downloads, you should see the flight logs there.

Romans109 sorry man I know that's a pain. Hope ya get it worked out.

Reactions: Romans109
why don't you research the P3A prop rpm's at full speed once you have those numbers fire up your phantom grab hold of the quad, duct tape the throttle at full power then put your forearm into the spinning props then comeback and post your experience. lol another troll, don't ever stop to count them here on this thread.

Hey you're the one who tried to gram it. Not my fault.
why don't you research the P3A prop rpm's at full speed once you have those numbers fire up your phantom grab hold of the quad, duct tape the throttle at full power then put your forearm into the spinning props then comeback and post your experience. lol another troll, don't ever stop to count them here on this thread.

Hey, I wasn't the one to reach out and grab a running drone. AND!!!, your arm didn't look too serious, that is what I'm getting at. MAN UP DUDE! Wooosey! Nuff said from me on this matter.

Sitting back having beers and popcorn following this,, very entertaining

Reactions: bobomet

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl