1.5 MB · Views: 406
  • IMG_0256[1].JPG
    IMG_0256[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 629
  • IMG_0257[1].JPG
    IMG_0257[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 588
Last edited:
I'd be interested in matching Adam Mullins price with a higher one. Name your price and I will pay asap..

Not gonna lie.. Thats a pretty shitty thing to do. I commented first, let me deal first before you try to undercut me out of the blue.

Not gonna lie.. Thats a pretty shitty thing to do. I commented first, let me deal first before you try to undercut me out of the blue.
Not gonna lie.. It's a free country and I can do whatever I want to do/ say what I want to. If it were me selling this thing, I'd take the guy with the higher offer. I think I'll uppercut you... right on that red-head

Well too bad home slice. Just bought it. Now take your egotistical personality somewhere else that cares :).

Well too bad home slice. Just bought it. Now take your egotistical personality somewhere else that cares :).
I'm not egoistical, your the one saying just because you asked first think you deserve it, so why don't you take you egoistical personality and kiss my ***.

when the crap hits the fan ^^^^^ :) bruh, you need to take a chill pill, its a case.

Play nicely, children. Don't make me have to come back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl