Go 4 app will not connect with no cellular service

Reaction score
We went bungee jumping in an area that had no cell service and my Go 4 app would not connect to my Phantom 4 Pro. Thought that was strange, do you need cellular service to fly the P4P? I saw the camera view on my iPhone 6 for a spilt second then it jumped to the login screen. I tried logging in and it said "No Network. Check Connection". I just filmed with it the day before so I know everything was working. Has anyone else experienced this? How can I fly the P4P if I has no cell service?
Someone else there had a P3 and that connected just fine with the original DJI app.

Thanks!

We went bungee jumping in an area that had no cell service and my Go 4 app would not connect to my Phantom 4 Pro. Thought that was strange, do you need cellular service to fly the P4P? I saw the camera view on my iPhone 6 for a spilt second then it jumped to the login screen. I tried logging in and it said "No Network. Check Connection". I just filmed with it the day before so I know everything was working. Has anyone else experienced this? How can I fly the P4P if I has no cell service?
Someone else there had a P3 and that connected just fine with the original DJI app.

Thanks!
Your Go4 App must have updated automatically on your phone. And then you will have to log in once to be ready to go. It's all part of the lastest FW update I'm sure. Mine did not prompt me to update firmware today when I flew. So it must not be hitting everyone yet!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen