Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

blank stare.png

Happy that you :eek::eek:
slinger.jpg

Huh, wha, what? Sorry, I was sleeping. I thought you guys had all left.
They'll ....be....back !
It's almost here now !
old_man_winter.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Reactions: dirkclod
Oh, my! I just woke up and the ground here is white! Some of that white crap came down last night.

Ok then.....Ya went to sleep Oct 1 and just woke up ?
Where you been Happy :)
It's that time of the year again and TJ got him some last nite too . Is just starting to get in the 20's here at night .
Maybe ya won't have it this year as bad as you did last .

Reactions: jcknows0
Just been a very busy "Summer." Even though I only rated it as a 4.5 summer on a scale of 0 to 10, I found much to do.
As for weather, the Godzilla El Nino this year just may make winter a very nice one here. Warm and not too much snow(crap). Been also busy with the change over from Dish TV to OTA and satellite only. Had to save some $$$.

I have no clue what we will get . Sometimes bad and others not so bad . As long as we have some real cold
to help kill off some of these chiggers I'll be happy :)
Ate me up this year :eek:

As bad as pterodactyl mosquitoes.:eek:

Hey Dirk, So you have a mosquito problem down your way. What you need is what I have this morning up in the frozen North: 19 degrees when I got up. Not a skeeter in sight!:)

Their not no problem now Happy but this rain is :rolleyes: We're at 55 degree's . Our cold is still off abit :)
What little bit of cold we do get I like .Is a blessing from the summer heat and humidity .

giphy.gif

Oh I wished I smoked..... I get a lot of these in my garden, I live right next to the river crouch which has loads of dikes running of it, they thrive in there then at night they bight Mrs p to high heaven
Suckers :D lol

giphy.gif

Oh I wished I smoked..... I get a lot of these in my garden, I live right next to the river crouch which has loads of dikes running of it, they thrive in there then at night they bight Mrs p to high heaven
Suckers :D lol
We have always got water here also Porky as it's just the south and with the beaver ponds and old slough's we grow em big here .
They get so bad at times the city and county have spray trucks that fog the air at night to try and contain them. I don't know what's worse ...the bites or what they spraying :eek:

Reactions: Clampit
Blimey O'reilly..... Didn't know it was that bad, they do the spraying thing in Antigua.

Yep every day they go round in golf buggys & spray, well I think it was for mosquitos.

Yep every day they go round in golf buggys & spray, well I think it was for mosquitos.
Most likely are Porky . I forget what they carry here at the moment but we have them bad .

Reactions: Clampit
West Nile virus here in the East... those little buggars. Thats why like any good red blooded American, I own a couple of these!
We shoot everything here in the good ole USA!

images
images

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18