Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Reactions: dirkclod
Here's a snapshot of the layers. There were 3 layers below the big one, and the lightning came through above layer 3, and below layer 1 in this shot. Creepy stuff.
Anyone got an explanation for this layering thing?

View attachment 25890

That's so cool WY, we don't get anything like that here, can't explain the layer thing, looks like a Google search coming on;)

What do you guys use? I've always had windows pc's wouldn't mind going down the Mac route, they do look like a nice bit of kit.
Good God Porky :eek: 1000 post ! ;)

Reactions: Clampit
Good God Porky :eek: 1000 post ! ;)
Yeah I've just clocked that:D way to go;) who ever thought that... See I'm not a 5 minute wonder:p LIFE....:D

What do you guys use? I've always had windows pc's wouldn't mind going down the Mac route, they do look like a nice bit of kit.

I've used both but haven't been creative enough to need a Mac until now. Running on Windows 7 at the moment and would really like to just toss it and get a nice MacBook Air.

That's so cool WY, we don't get anything like that here, can't explain the layer thing, looks like a Google search coming on;)

I love it. I was mentioned in Porky's POST #1000.

Sometimes it's all worthwhile and life is good. Thanks Porky. :):)

As I've now got my I1 I would love to do the 4k thing, I'm using vista at the mo which is crap, that's why I'm always on me IPad so much better;)

That's brilliant WY, yep I waited for it & it was worth the wait. I might have to treat myself to one of them Go Pro cameras when I'm on my hols, they do have photograph shops there so you never know;).

We normally have more thunder storm here in the UK but this year for some unknown reason we've only had a few;)

Like what I always say, thumbs up to ya;)

That's brilliant WY, yep I waited for it & it was worth the wait. I might have to treat myself to one of them Go Pro cameras when I'm on my hols, they do have photograph shops there so you never know;).

We normally have more thunder storm here in the UK but this year for some unknown reason we've only had a few;)

Like what I always say, thumbs up to ya;)

Thanks buddy,
Global Warming, it's changing everything. We're starting to gear up for tornadoes around here. They've been extremely rare, until recently.

Anyone know of good metal window coverings... :eek:

I was gonna say that;)
Almost every house here has a storm shelter . After the F5 a few years back they were almost giving them
away with the money from the Government . Me...well I stand outside and watch cause if it's going to get me I want to go for the ride !!

Almost every house here has a storm shelter . After the F5 a few years back they were almost giving them
away with the money from the Government . Me...well I stand outside and watch cause if it's going to get me I want to go for the ride !!

Take 2 GoPros with you. One for each hand, just in case one gets damaged by a car or house smacking into you. :eek::eek::eek:

I can just imagine it now, dirk being thrown around in a tornado just to get "that shot" :D

I can just imagine it now, dirk being thrown around in a tornado just to get "that shot" :D

And smiling from ear to ear, yelling...:p "I KNEW I COULD DO IT".:p

I think he was the 34th spot on the left, down from the top, really close to the FURY & EXCITEMENT.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West