Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

I'm Costello... not that guy

Spent a day at Mullet as wasn't to far from us...Airport runway - yep and its wild! And baggage is the only way I would chance bringing the phantom in.... but you never know with the local laws...

Hey NC,

Check out this YouTube clip, this was shot in philipsburg;)

At 2 mins 15 it just flown past the hotel I stay in;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mad in nc
Reactions: dirkclod
Blimey.... You're a good looking bloke, sorry for waking ya, not... :DI've just got up had me coffee, shower next then you've guessed it work:(
:D Bro I hadn't had hair like that since I was 16 ;)

Reactions: Clampit
I love ST. Maarten. I ever tell you about that time; I was oh, maybe 25 and do you know they have a, never mind, just say this sailor got lucky in 2 different countries in a 1 hour time span. Go regular, every time I can talk a boss into it. Lordy to be 25 again.
gopher it.jpg

I liked your other pics TJ

Too bad you couldn't do an aerial view of the tractors. That would be cool.

Todays cloud, before it turned into a full fledged pain in my ars...

GoToTheSky.JPG

And then...
Exit 69  Really June 3 2015.jpg

St. Martin is also one of my favorite places- French side, Baie Rouge is where I stayed last time... Your right, next time the bird comes with.... but we go in the spring March - May

I agree. I love the French side. The Dutch side... there are bars on all of those windows for a reason...

-slinger

nice shots IflyWY

Dang look at WY's pic Dirk they got levees too. We can't let him beat us MS cats to a twister though.

View attachment 20998

Are nice shots and looks like if one sat down on that flat stretch it would get bad fast !! Must be why it so windy there ... nothing to slow it down.
Some high shots of the levee with the cotton fields on one side and the jungle and MS river on the other side would be cool from here Capt !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94