Gimble blinking red

Reaction score
I just had a great time fly my P3P I ran 3 batteries through it. I got it home and when I turned it on the gimble light was blinking red. I recalibrated my gimble and Imu everything works great but I don't get the blinking red light instead of constant green.

I just had a great time fly my P3P I ran 3 batteries through it. I got it home and when I turned it on the gimble light was blinking red. I recalibrated my gimble and Imu everything works great but I don't get the blinking red light instead of constant green.
Hi dont have pro but my light blinks like that when i got no sd card in it, got nother just to try incase sd card faulty

Reactions: tevek and Guitarman
Laughs. At least you didn't get up in the air and miss some great CNN moment having forgot the card.....

Laughs. At least you didn't get up in the air and miss some great CNN moment having forgot the card.....

Funny you should say that. I was heading to my destination and realized I forgot my tablet. Drove back home got the tablet and headed out again. I got about 2 miles from home and realized I used the sd card to edit my last movie, thus it wasn't in the drone. So drove back home again, 3rd time was a charm thou, I got some brilliant footage at the lake I went to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
husseinijewels