Gimbal motor error

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm new in this forum.
First I want to say sorry that my English isn't correct. :) but I hope that you can understand.

One week ago I bought a Phantom 2 Vision +. When I tested it I had a small crash. After that I have problem with Gimbal camera. Gimbal work's good all 3-axis motor work's and I see the image displayed on my phone screen. The Gimbal is not destroyed and crooked, everything look's fine but I have information on my screen "Gimbal motor error - Check for Obstructions". When the Phantom stay on my table I can hear sound like buzzer. Look's like the Gimbal try to find a level but look's like to be in level. When I touch the gimbal cover close the motor is hot. The strange thing is that when I put cover on lens the motor stop moving. When remove the lens cover motor again work.
I tried to downgrade software and upgrade on my computer when connected to Phantom but it's not solve the problem.
In my opinion the Gimbal require calibration. What I can do now? Can I repair the problem?

Thanks
Radek

So, the first question:
Do you upgrade zen imu 1.0.0.6?

The gimbal not work more after this update?

Tks

I again reinstall all software and I had also compass error and I done calibration. Removed camera and opened all covers remove tape and install camera again. Right now gimbal work's fine.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl