Gimbal +Gopro arrived

Reaction score
Got and fitted my Zenmuse H2-3D and Hero 3+ Black this evening.

No problems with fitting or set-up Maiden flight went real well. Video is amazing from the Hero.
After editing to take out the fish eye look looks even better. Only thing is the tilt on the gimbal is not the smoothest could this be changed in settings ?
There is also a buzz coming from the gimbal at times, should it be silent or is the swarm of bees a normal sound at times ?

After a bit of recalibrating it has seemed to have stopped, will have a bit more time to check things out tomorrow.

Found a video on youtube from someone with same problem...
None of the replies are helpful.
Am just worried it will happen again and just need to know its not normal so i can get it replaced if needed.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-o3CLcwc3o[/youtube]

Go into assistant software -> Upgrade and see if there is any updates needed. Recently DJI added a few for gimbal, IOSD and control board.

Done all the updates and checked battery is not touching, all seems fine.
Im still under the 7 days of purchase from internet seller, so i can get it replaced .

OI Photography said:
Follow EMC's advice, and also make sure the top motor of the gimbal isn't rubbing against the bottom of the battery inside the Phantom.

Is there a black mark half circle on the case of the battery? That will tell you for SURE that the gimbal is in fact touching. if not, at least you checked.

rapunzel4771 said:
There is also a buzz coming from the gimbal at times, should it be silent or is the swarm of bees a normal sound at times ?

Mine makes the same noise. Sometimes more than others. I sent a video of the behavior to the dealer and they replied back that it's normal. That didn't seem like the right answer to me. I've come across many others with the same noise. As far as I can tell, it doesn't affect the operation of the gimbal. It's just an annoying sound.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl