Gimbal disconnected and no SD card

Reaction score
I replaced my camera and gimbal. All appeared to be working fine but now getting these errors. I have a video signal but cannot take pics or video. I am assuming it is an issue with one of the two connectors on the top of the camera/gimbal but not sure which on is which??? Can someone please tell me which connectors would be my issue either bigger one or smaller one?

Possibly the camera itself needs a update. Check firmware revision.

Does anyone know what either of the two connectors from the drone body to the gimbal actually do?? Is one for video the other for the rest??

I imagine they are for gimbal controls. Unplug/replug back in to see if that fixes it. (easy for a pin to not be correctly plugged in).

I imagine they are for gimbal controls. Unplug/replug back in to see if that fixes it. (easy for a pin to not be correctly plugged in).
Thanks I did that and still same issue. Trying to isolate which cable is the issue hence the post with the question. Gimbal is responding and I can move the camera around.

Then I'd ensure camera firmware is updated. Separate firmware from drone/controller. When you install a NEW camera it prbly isn't updated.

As far as cable workings.. I don't know. But I do know how to unplug one and move controls, plug it back in, unplug the other, move controls... to see what changes occur.

Thanks again for your response but I updated all the remote the camera and the drone. All was working the other day but I am guessing after I moved the drone one of the cables are now faulty which is why I am wondering if anyone knows what exactly each one is for? Anyway thx for trying I do appreciate it.

I'm having a similar problem. no crash but I did update the firmware a while back and now.... Mine is only doing it on photos. like aerial mapping. I tried a different card and it kinds of works. Are you able to maintain control of the gimbal?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimCJWolfe