GIMBAL BOARD HELP

Reaction score
This little black rectangular piece broke off while i was replacing my ribbon cable, anyone have any idea what it is????? or where to go to find out?

Attachments

• GIMBAL.jpg
    GIMBAL.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 447
Reactions: Amty lolo
Here is some HD pics, i think its a little transistor or capacitor or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I dont want to buy another whole gimbal, I cant even find just the board for sale.

Attachments

• GIMBALBOARD3.jpg
    GIMBALBOARD3.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 411
  • GIMBALBOARD2.jpg
    GIMBALBOARD2.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 344
  • GIMBALBOARD1.jpg
    GIMBALBOARD1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 347
Reactions: rene van der meer
How did you manage to do that? Look for someone with a smashed phantom selling for parts. Last i heard you need to buy the whole camera to get that board.

Or find someone who is exceptionally good with a soldering iron. Do you have the component? Its probably rooted but knowing what it was would be helpful so it can be replaced.

Reactions: rene van der meer
Here is some HD pics, i think its a little transistor or capacitor or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I dont want to buy another whole gimbal, I cant even find just the board for sale.
SGT.FLYER. On these pictures I cannot the part or how it is soldered. It has a strange form factor for either a capacitor or a resistor. Maybe a resistor array?
Can you post a clear picture of the piece that was broken off and of the solder islands where it was mounted?

Don't think it is repairable. I think u ca get one from Hunch. U will find him on here. Might be best to let him fix it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3