GETTING HIGH IN JOSHUA TREE

Great footage, JC. I'll assume you obtained permission to fly in a National Park which the apps B4UFly, AirMap or a quick google search would indicate that, in the U.S., National Parks are NO FLY ZONES. I'm not hating but for me, if something should ever happen or I run into the wrong authorities, I'd rather not be "that" guy. I love this hobby (and business, to many) and would rather see more responsible flying. Trust me, there are plenty of places I wish I could fly but won't.

Great footage, JC. I'll assume you obtained permission to fly in a National Park which the apps B4UFly, AirMap or a quick google search would indicate that, in the U.S., National Parks are NO FLY ZONES. I'm not hating but for me, if something should ever happen or I run into the wrong authorities, I'd rather not be "that" guy. I love this hobby (and business, to many) and would rather see more responsible flying. Trust me, there are plenty of places I wish I could fly but won't.

This video was shot in the Joshua Tree Forest of Arizona, which has no flight restrictions. Believe it or not, Joshua Tree National Park in California is not the only place where Joshua Trees grow.

I always check the hover app before flying, and like to think I fly responsibly.

Reactions: AnchorageAk

Great footage! Ridiculous reply---wow.

Very nice vid. Like the opening scene flying by the cliffs. Your video has a more varied terrain than what I have.

Ironic that I just posted my own Joshua tree vid a few minutes ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan