generic batteries??

Stick with OEM batteries. You can get them here on Amazon for $117.

I really am doing ok with just 2 batteries but 1 more would be probably perfect.

150.00 sucks, but on Amazon there looks to be a generic battery for like 80 bucks

https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Batt-4480...=1468616563&sr=8-6&keywords=phantom+3+battery

if its lipo, fits in ??

Whats the deal with these
You've got to ask yourself: Is saving $47 worth the cost of my aircraft? Yeah, I know the battery prices suck but I would prefer to trust the OEM batteries. And another thought just popped into my mind, Will DJI perform warranty work on a crash that may or may not be caused by generic batteries?

Reactions: liketogethigh
You've got to ask yourself: Is saving $47 worth the cost of my aircraft? Yeah, I know the battery prices suck but I would prefer to trust the OEM batteries. And another thought just popped into my mind, Will DJI perform warranty work on a crash that may or may not be caused by generic batteries?
Use OEM batteries, last year I got generics for my syma x5, they puffed up and they did not fly as long as my oem even if they where rated higher mah. Your always taking a chance paying less for generics.

OEM... batteries and props...Just drop the extra coin to avoid any issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94