Freeskies P3 CoPilot App - [FREE]

Reaction score
I received a email this morning and Adam Putch has made his ios only app free. I'm pretty sure there is No android version. I'm not going to post links. Do a simple google search will have get you setup.

I never did take the time to try the app, but was one of the reasons I had bought my mini 2 when I did. But if it works as described then it does appear to be something worth checking out.

If you have used it let us know your thoughts.

Disclaimer: It is free because it is a basic version with no ability to launch missions. The full version is $20.

Disclaimer: It is free because it is a basic version with no ability to launch missions. The full version is $20.

It looks like the itune app info hasn't been updated but other then that I didn't see anything about basic and full versions.

Reactions: embayweather
So I have seen more on this - FreeSkies Announces the Full Release of CoPilot for DJI

But try to find it in the app store... it doesn't show up for me on my devices. I downloaded it to my computer and while it is in the list of apps, I can't see it in the choices to add to my device. Weird. Never ran into this problem before.

doesn't look like it... the article said they are looking for partners so I assume this is a dead app from here on out... no further development. Lets hope not.

Reactions: Jonathan Huff
Looks very interesting but being iPad only that cuts out a fair chunk of p3/4 users & all mavic pilots coming down the track, it will defo have to downloadable on plus size phones to move forward

I think with the free version you can launch. But. no more than 2 or 3 way points. I haven't tried it yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think with the free version you can launch. But. no more than 2 or 3 way points. I haven't tried it yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correction ... it nay be drone volt that only allows 2-3 way points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen