Try FreeSkies CoPilot iOS Drone App for FREE!!!

Reaction score
The FreeSkies CoPilot app is the easiest way to fly your drone while capturing breathtaking footage. CoPilot is the best way to capture aerial videos and photos easily and safely. Create unique, creative, and dynamic videos in a simple to use, 3D interface. You don't need to be an expert drone pilot to capture exciting visuals. You focus on the photography, and CoPilot handles the rest.

Sign up for a FREE TRIAL this Holiday season and capture some amazing holiday footage! Just visit http://freeskies.co for more information.

Featured by: DJI, CNBC, Will-TV, and many more.

Features:
- 3D Interface: Create your flight path by selecting keyframes in a 3D map.
- Full Autonomous Control: Create your flight path and let CoPilot fly the path for you autonomously.
- Obstacle Avoidance: Check for immediate obstacles like buildings and terrain before launching.
- Autonomous, Pitch, and Camera Modes: Switch between full autonomous control, camera pitch control, and full camera control.
- Live HD Recording: View and Record your flight in real time.
- No Fly Zones: Checks local no-fly-zones before flight so you know if you're safe to fly.
- Weather Monitoring: Checks local weather so you know if weather conditions are optimal for flying.

Compatibility:
iPads running iOS 9 or above
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Professional, and Inspire 1 (Standard and Inspire Pro compatibility will be available pending DJI SDK update)

Learn more at FreeSkies - Who's your CoPilot? - Developing Autonomous Software for Drones. Sign up for a FREE TRIAL!

Last edited:
Reactions: gfredrone
Anykill, we are working on an Android version, but will take some time.

Keith, the app does require iOS 9 because it uses 3D Apple Maps for the pre-visualization of flight paths. This allows you to accurately plan your flights, avoid obstacles, and plan your videos and photographs before launch.

Anykill, we are working on an Android version, but will take some time.

Keith, the app does require iOS 9 because it uses 3D Apple Maps for the pre-visualization of flight paths. This allows you to accurately plan your flights, avoid obstacles, and plan your videos and photographs before launch.
Yes sir I know all that, 3D Apple Maps are useless in the small town I live, big city they would be great, what is it up to now, 60 cities ?

Last edited:
Hi Keith,

Here is the full list of available cities: iOS 9 Feature Availability - Apple

We appreciate your frustration in regards to the limited 3D map data. This is no doubt the largest challenge we face in building what we hope to make a robust, simple, and easy to use alternative to manual piloting. We strongly believe that canonical controllers with sticks, dials, and buttons can be replaced with an equally capable mobile interface. This is the ultimate vision for CoPilot.

We appreciate any comments or thoughts on this idea!

Cheers,
Andy

I'm trying to download your app on the ios store. To know avail, it's not available. Yes, I have 9.0+. I then go to your website that says "free 14 day trial." It won't accept my text into the fields?????

I'm trying to download your app on the ios store. To know avail, it's not available. Yes, I have 9.0+. I then go to your website that says "free 14 day trial." It won't accept my text into the fields?????

Hi Micahel,

Sorry to hear the app is giving you trouble. Here is a direct link to find CoPilot on the app store: CoPilot Basic - Autonomous Drone Control on the App Store

Please keep in mind that because CoPilot is an iPad application it cannot be found/downloaded when using an iPhone.

Here is a direct link to the free trial application: FreeSkies CoPilot Free Trial

Please let me know if you need more help!

Cheers,
Andy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj