FPV don't work

Reaction score
I was filming, everything was perfect, then I turn off the P2V+, and then when turn it on, I can't see on my tablet what the camera see, but I can take pictures and video, I can see all the flight parameter (longitude, altitude...) but the FPV don't work... I need help!

That is a pretty common problem. The wifi module in the phantom has probably burned up on you. You can try checking the ribbon cable but its usually a couple hundred dollar fix for the onboard module. There are allot of unhappy people having to replace it. I would like to get hold of a burned up unit and see what needs repair inside it. If you replace it I would be happy to buy the old one off you or try to repair it free of charge.

Jeremy James
https://www.facebook.com/USdronerepair

You mean the wifi module on the Remote Control, the white little box ? because, that one is working perfect, or you mean about a circuit board inside the phantom?

Yep that's the one. I would be very interested in the old burned out one to disect and repair.

Question for you guys:

Why if the wifi module is burned up, I can see on my tablet: latitude, longitude, distance, I can move up and down the camera, etc.... ? The only thing I can't see is video, the all other functions work perfect

Old Gazer said:
I have to ask. Have you been using the booster app? It seems the app may be over heating the module.
You are the first person I've heard say that . I think that's BS

Mori55 said:
Old Gazer said:
I have to ask. Have you been using the booster app? It seems the app may be over heating the module.
You are the first person I've heard say that . I think that's BS

viewtopic.php?t=27447#p252506
I don't think you or anybody else knows the long term effect of changing the way the wifi extender was designed to work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl