FPV camera"P3"

Reaction score
i have bought the app for about 9$ app store, i did fly my p3p today using this app for about 15 mins reaching the 750m distance and 100m altitude then the app crashed on me, i lost my screen, my visual then i closed the FPV and launch the dji go and everything went smoothly after that ... any opinion/comments ???

i have bought the app for about 9$ app store, i did fly my p3p today using this app for about 15 mins reaching the 750m distance and 100m altitude then the app crashed on me, i lost my screen, my visual then i closed the FPV and launch the dji go and everything went smoothly after that ... any opinion/comments ???
Which app-- this is a new thread, 0bviously to you were trying to replay to another thread.

Which app-- this is a new thread, 0bviously to you were trying to replay to another thread.
no bob i meant to be a new one and yes this is a new one called fpv camera p3 being in app store since the 8th of august, and i am trying it bought it for the numbers instead of bars for the signal "video and RC"

no bob i meant to be a new one and yes this is a new one called fpv camera p3 being in app store since the 8th of august, and i am trying it bought it for the numbers instead of bars for the signal "video and RC"
Not familiar with that one, but I don't believe that any of the newer P3 apps are ready for release because the SDK firmware that these developers use from DJI is still Beta Testing. As soon as DJI approves a final firmware that will run with the DJI Go App and also third party apps, then those apps will probably all be available in an working properly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl