fpv apps capabilities

Reaction score
I just ordered my first fpv googles and downloaded the fpv camera app. I was curious if this app, or another is capable of playing movies that I have taken on my iPhone? and even convert them into 3d?

Last edited:
Conversion from 2D to 3D is not worth watching, if your Goggles has 2D mode, watch movie on that. It will give less strains to eyes then.

If you have HDMI interface, you would need an Apple adapter to convert USB to HDMI to connect and play videos.

Reactions: Mudcat
Conversion from 2D to 3D is not worth watching, if your Goggles has 2D mode, watch movie on that. It will give less strains to eyes then.

If you have HDMI interface, you would need an Apple adapter to convert USB to HDMI to connect and play videos.
Thank you. I purchased a cheap vr

Thanks! I have tried this vr viewer with the drone, and where it is great in bright sunlight, its only usable when high to avoid running into something. It seems to me that the glasses is the way to go, so you can look over the top of them when needed. What do you think?

All this is good if you have clear flying area or you are flying a mission (waypoints). I use glasses as I can easily see both :)

Reactions: Mudcat

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl