Forum Appearance

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I've been viewing these forums since 2014 and just noticed about two days ago, that the page no longer fills the screen. Normally, the home page for Phantom Pilots completely fills the screen from side to side. When I choose one of the forum categories, it changes to the category, but still only fills the center third of the screen. I'm using a 4K (3840x2160) monitor, and this just happened maybe on Saturday or Sunday.

Anyone else seen this? Is there a viewing control on the site I'm missing? I still have full functionality, it's just aggravating that it doesn't present full screen anymore. Thanks in advance...

thanks msinger, at least I know it's not my mind nor my eyesight, which many times it is, ... one or the other, ...or both.

Marknmd, the OP is saying the site used to stretch like this:

OldLayout.png

YEEHAW!! IT'S BACK! Glad it wasn't me (this time). OK guys, back to the business at hand, which is trying to enjoy our rapidly diminishing sport. I know they're selling more and more, it's just gettin' harder and harder to have a good time.:eek:

You know about [ctrl]+[+] and [ctrl]+[-] ? Might make it better for you...
I was having problems with viewing my screen. The window size seemed normal but the info was larger and all would not fit into window. I was having to scroll back and forth to see the edges. I couldn't figure it out. I saw this post and it took care of my problem immediately. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I like the iPad touch screen, for the ability to squeeze-pinch or open the page wider, thereby completing obliterating the right column ads.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl