For those of you who wonder how much the P4P can handle

Reaction score
I put it to the test this weekend, and pushed it to the limits, not bad, considering...
It struggles with sharp turns, then the gimbal flips out, other than that, not much to say.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome video!

Did you use any of the intelligent flight modes or was it all manual? Smooth touch on the controls for sure...

This, right there, is one of the main reasons why I love my P4P; sensor and flight characteristics.

Reactions: gr8pics
Beautifully shot! The follow modes in the autonomous apps don't give you this feel to the footage (would try and maintain a constant offset) tending to look a little too perfect. This is more like art... and, I suspect, a lot more fun..

Reactions: Schnauzergeek
Beautifully shot! The follow modes in the autonomous apps don't give you this feel to the footage (would try and maintain a constant offset) tending to look a little too perfect. This is more like art... and, I suspect, a lot more fun..

Yea, and you can just forget about the speed, you wont be able to catch a single car with that turtle speed, lol
Another thing worth mentioning, is that this flying eats batteries, i could max 12 mins out of each pack...

Yea, and you can just forget about the speed, you wont be able to catch a single car with that turtle speed, lol
Another thing worth mentioning, is that this flying eats batteries, i could max 12 mins out of each pack...
Get a few extra packs please and keep sharing...

I put it to the test this weekend, and pushed it to the limits, not bad, considering...
It struggles with sharp turns, then the gimbal flips out, other than that, not much to say.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Excellent! Love the music...

Nice job man!! Know what you mean about the gimble freakout in hard turns. I'm getting it about 1-2 times per flight and it's always in a turn. Update please. LOL

Nice job man!! Know what you mean about the gimble freakout in hard turns. I'm getting it about 1-2 times per flight and it's always in a turn. Update please. LOL

Yea, the previous Phantoms never had these issues, it was more like 1 in a 100.
I wonder if they use the same gimbal motors as before, if so, that may explain the increased sensitivity for wipeouts.

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan